Titan Guerrier Index du Forum

Titan Guerrier Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

SACRED CONTRACTS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Titan Guerrier Index du Forum -> Titan Guerrier -> Titan Guerrier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gilambe

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: SACRED CONTRACTS Répondre en citant

SACRED CONTRACTS > urlin.us/2by9i

Humanity....has....always....given....names....to....the....many....powers....of....heaven....and....tried....to....identify....the....qualities....inherent....within....eachIn....her....previous....two....books,....Anatomy....of....the....Spirit....and....Why....People....Don't....Heal....and....How....They....Can,....Myss....expounded....on....her....findings....--....which....she....reached....through....working....with....thousands....of....people....--....on....how....the....health....of....the....body....is....energetically....connected....with....individual....life....choices....and....the....evolution....of....the....soulYet..once..it..was..named,..we..could..invoke..it..and..assimilate..it..and..express..it.Archetypal..patterns..awaken..in..us..our..own..divine..potentialAgain,....it....simply...."happened."....Within....a....period....of....seven....to....ten....days,....three....people....with....the....same....illness....would....approach....me....for....helpSome..of..my..first..readings,..for..example,..were..for..several..people..who..had..the..Wounded..Child..archetype,..a..pattern..of..emotional..scars..from..childhoodThe...author...includes...a...technique...for...arriving...at...12...archetypes...that...rule...different...areas...of...our...life...from...career...to...sex...to...our...highest...aspirationsMark...Nepo...on...Being...Present...and...Recognizing...Life's...Gifts...After...the...basic...physical...details,...they...then...spoke...about...what...life...experiences...had...brought...them...to...a...spiritual...workshopAround..1989,..she..noticed..a..new..shift..in..the..concerns..of..her..students..and..clients..--..more..and..more..people..were..asking..her..not..only..what..to..do..about..their..health..but..also..what..they..should..do..with..their..lifeYou...are...meant...to...do...certain...tasks,...you...are...meant...to...have...certain...relationships"I....have....frequently....been....asked,....'Why....am....I....sick....and....how....can....I....heal?'....Ever....more....often,....and....more....insistently....I....am....asked,....'Why....am....I....here?....What....is....my....real....purpose?'...."....She....realized....that....this....lack....of....self-knowledge....and....connection....to....purpose....had....itself....become....a....spiritual....epidemic,....affecting....the....quality....of....our....health,....relationships,....and....overall....sense....of....well-beingAlthough..discussion..of..this..wheel..is..a..bit..heady,..a..descriptive..appendix..of..archetypes..proves..useful..for..the..spiritual..self-examination..that..Myss..advocatesThey..can..help..us..shed..light..on..the..dark..or..little-known..corners..of..our..souls..and..amplify..our..own..brilliance..and..strengthsReaching...beyond...verbal...psychotherapy,...this...book...is...a...sound...choice...for...its...validation...of...the...primal...energy...work...that...must...be...done...to...transform...the...soulShe..."saw"...him...slashing...her...throat...with...his...swordCaroline....Myss....says....this....during....the....reading....(which....was....recorded....live)My..father..had..been..able..to..glimpse..aspects..of..it,..as..many..parents..can,..although..their..vision..is..often..clouded..by..their..own..expectations..and..wishes..for..their..childrenBut...then...he...used...his...singular...gifts...as...a...dream...interpreter...to...earn...his...freedom...and...become...a...great...leader...in...the...landgoing...from...Servant...to...Master.All...of...a...sudden...the...vivid...but...mystifying...images...that...I...had...been...getting...in...my...recent...readings...made...senseShortly....after....I....completed....one....trio,....another....three....people....in....quick....succession....would....contact....me....for....helpWhen...Jung...proposed...his...theory...of...the...collective...unconscious,...he...defined...it...as...mainly...populated...with...countless...psychological...patterns...derived...from...historical...roles...in...life,...such...as...the...Mother,...Trickster,...King,...and...ServantMysss...experience...of...working...with...people...led...her...to...develop...an...insightful...and…...See...more...details...below...3...for...$30:...Select...Trade...Paperbacks...Sacred...Contracts:...Awakening...Your...Divine...Potential...available...in...Paperback,...Hardcover,...NOOK...Book,...Audiobook...Paperback...(1ST)...$11.05...$11.05...$17.00......Save...35%...or...Sign...In...to...Complete...Instant...Purchase...Eligible...for...FREE...SHIPPING...details...Get...it...by...Thursday,...May...26...,Order...now...and...choose...Expedited...Delivery...during...checkout.Same...Day...delivery...in...Manhattan...details...146...New...&...Used...from...$1.99...Available...for...Pick...Up...In...Store...Add...to...Wishlist+...9780609810118...Overview...Editorial...Reviews...Product...Details...Related...Subjects...Read...an...Excerpt...Meet...the...author...Overview...New...York...Times...bestselling...author...and...medical...intuitive...Caroline...Myss...has...found...that...when...people...dont...understand...their...purpose...in...life...the...result...can...be...depression,...anxiety,...fatigue,...and...eventually...physical...illnessin...short,...a...spiritual...malaise...of...epidemic...proportionsShaka..Senghor's..Life-Changing..Epiphany..From....that....point....on,....every....reading....I....did....opened....with....an....evaluation....of....a....person's....spiritual....chronology,....the....archetypal....patterns....that....express....themselves....through....his....personality....and....life....experiencesLike..the..extraordinarily..organized..way..in..which..I..had..learned..energy..anatomy..and..was..later..led..to..read..archetypal..patterns,..divine..order..makes..itself..known..in..all..areas..of..our..livesSteeped...in...the...wisdom...of...the...ancient...Greeks,...astrology,...Jungian...psychology,...world...mythology,...literature,...and...religion,...Myss's...symbolic...system...will...enable...you...to...create...a...personal...sacred..."chart...of...origin"...based...on...12...core...archetypesIt...was...as...if...God...had...to...separate...into...many...different...aspects...in...order...for...us...to...begin...to...approach...that...powerThe....very....idea....of....teaching....school....was....out....of....the....questionNonetheless....I....suggested....that....she....take....up....pottery....as....therapy....for....her....arthritisThis...works...very...well...when...read...with...her...book...of...the...same...nameFor....anyone....who....wants....to....become....more....enlightened,....one....must....look....at....ones'....self....with....honestyArchetypes..are..a..source..of..emotional,..physical,..and..spiritual..power..and..can..help..us..free..ourselves..from..fear,..although..sometimes,..as..we..first..get..to..know..them,..a..few..of..them..may..initially..unleash..fears..within..usEben....Alexander....Shares....What....God....Looks....Like.....A..few..years..later..I..was..thankful..to..hear..from..Jimmy..that..he..had..pulled..out..of..his..depression..and..now..acts..in..summer..stock f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Titan Guerrier Index du Forum -> Titan Guerrier -> Titan Guerrier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange